Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Canada’s Shaedon Sharpe, 2022 five-star recruit, commits to Kentucky - Sportsnet.ca

Canada’s Shaedon Sharpe, a five-star recruit and the No. 1 prospect in ESPN’s class of 2022, has committed to the University of Kentucky.

The six-foot-five, 215-pound shooting guard from London, Ont., made the announcement via Twitter on Tuesday, saying “I rock Kentucky Blue.”

“It was a tough decision, but I felt they had a clear plan for me as I work to play at the highest level,” Sharpe told ESPN.

“Coach (John Calipari) took the time to understand who I was as a person and how to get the best out of me. Kentucky felt the most like home to me. I get the sense that I can grow to reach my potential on and off the court at Kentucky given the platform, atmosphere and legacy.”

Sharpe, per ESPN, was also considering G League Ignite, Arizona, Kansas and Oklahoma State.

Sharpe put up 22.6 points, 5.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists in 28 minutes over 12 games at the Nike Elite Youth Basketball League in July, garnering attention for his elite shot-making and explosive finishing ability.

He’ll play his senior year at Dream City Christian in Glendale, Ariz., where he transferred for his junior season, after a campaign at Kansas’ Sunrise Christian Academy and starting his high school basketball career at London’s H. B. Beal Secondary School.

Adblock test (Why?)


Canada’s Shaedon Sharpe, 2022 five-star recruit, commits to Kentucky - Sportsnet.ca
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take Five: The last surviving dove - Financial Post

Breadcrumb Trail Links PMN Technology PMN Business Author of the article: Article content Of all the central banks which unt...